Our primary focus is working with the agricultural industry.
- Our Mission & Vision
- We provide comprehensive safety programs designed to meet Cal / OSHA, The Department of Pesticide Regulation, and the California Highway Patrol's stringent demands.
- Our Core Values
- Our philosophy is that an effective safety program is more than just meeting regulations. It's about developing a safety culture through effective communication where employees are working on a daily basis to ensure themselves of a safe and healthy workplace. Understanding that agriculture itself is a hazardous workplace, not just an OSHA designation.
- Our Strategic Priorities
- Comprehensive safety training and meetings designed to deliver to the employee the needed information in a manner that is understood, in a time frame that keeps them involved and is cost effective for the employer. Ensuring proper documentation.
- We work with growers of all crops
Rice / Nut Storage
Ag Chemical Suppliers
Other food processing, packaging, and shipping companies.
Both large and small.
- Not in the Ag Industry? No problem.
We service General Industry as well including those in:
Auto industry sales and repair
Gas well service
- We have 3 Certified Safety Managers on staff with over 30 years of combined experience in agricultural safety.
- All safety meetings, trainings, written programs etc available in Spanish.
- 3 CPR & 1st Aid instructors. Combined 25+ years of experience in teaching as well as one instructor with 24 years of experience in EMS as a Paramedic.
- 4 Certified DOT drug and alcohol collectors
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) accredited collection facility
Ensuring you get trained on every aspect of compliance from the state to the local level
Offering customized training for all your business safety training
Providing CPR/AED/First Aid training and certification to individuals and businesses
You can be sure you're running a comprehensive program that complies with FMCSA regulations.