With On Site Safety Services, Inc. you can be assured your DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing program will put you into compliance
With On Site Safety Services, Inc. as your compliance partner, you can be sure you're running a comprehensive program that complies with FMCSA regulations.DOT Consortium
Program options include:
- Random, Pre-Employment, Post-Accident and Reasonable Suspicion tests
- Collection sites in your location.
- A DOT-compliant written policy
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Medical Review Officer services
- Federal Chain of Custody Management
NON DOT Services available as well:
Pre Employment, Random, Post Accident, Reasonable Suspicion, Follow Up, and Return to Work Written Policies
Ensuring you get trained on every aspect of compliance from the state to the local level
Offering customized training for all your business safety training
Providing CPR/AED/First Aid training and certification to individuals and businesses
You can be sure you're running a comprehensive program that complies with FMCSA regulations.